Alsbridge provides clients the industry’s fastest, most accurate and cost effective solution for price benchmarks, cost benchmarks, performance benchmarks and contract benchmarks. In traditional benchmarking so much effort is spent on getting to the right number, rather than understanding “why” and working to fix the barriers for success. At Alsbridge, we give our clients more than a benchmark. We provide them:
- The information to decide on a course of action
- The ability to implement that decision
- The framework to get the value from that decision
- Price benchmarks provide clients real-time data on the market price for products and services modeled to the type, quantity and quality of the service or product you are interested in buying
- Cost benchmarks provide clients insight into how their cost of operations compare to similar organizations
- Performance benchmarks enable clients to compare the KPIs of their functions, processes and services to those of other similar companies or similar contracts
- Contract benchmarks provide clients with insight into whether their terms, conditions and SLAs are market-standard
Most benchmarking firms rely on a labor-intensive, antiquated process for gathering a company's data and comparing it to their databases. Streamlined techniques for data collection and interactive results are just a few advantages of Alsbridge's strong methodology and use of automation to deliver results in weeks where others take months. Alsbridge's parametric modeling engine generates nearly infinite scenarios in real time according to input relationships, which significantly reduces the time to deliver actionable information to the client.
At most benchmarking firms, results vary with the analyst interpreting the data whereas at Alsbridge our patent-pending, proprietary toolset provides consistent, accurate and reliable results. Our benchmarking service utilizes a mathematical algorithm driven by a parametric modeling engine linked to a proprietary database with thousands of data points updated quarterly to reflect current market realities. This automated, scientific platform provides a repeatable and consistent single version of reality eliminating subjectivity while providing significantly greater reliability of results. Clients can be assured that results from one benchmark to another will be fully comparable. Consistency, in turn, allows the results to be used for predictive purposes and "what-if" modeling. A nearly infinite number of scenarios can be created, with all calculations, algorithms, and data access being conducted against the massive database.
Our deep databases of information from hundreds of clients and thousands of contracts enable us to benchmark price, cost, performance and contract terms across functional areas, industry verticals and geographies.
Click on the function/product or industry below that you are interested in benchmarking.
- IT Infrastructure Service
- Hardware and Maintenance
- IT Application Services
- Software Licenses
- Cloud Services
- Network Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Contact Centers
- Document Management
- Industry-specific Processes
"Alsbridge brings experience and independent challenge to the strategic decision and business case development process that is invaluable to any senior leadership team." â€“GUY COWAN, FORMER CFO, SHELL OIL