Network services typically account for three to six percent of overhead and have a significant impact on business operations. Ensuring efficient delivery and an effective foundation to support future needs is imperative, but rapidly changing costs, arcane contract terms and an inherently complex communication industry pose formidable challenges.
ISG's proven network sourcing methodology and rich database of contract pricing and terms gives you the transparency and leverage necessary to make and execute informed business decisions. We can help you:
- Assess and optimize telecom contract pricing and terms in the market
- Assess your current environment against market standards to gauge opportunities and options
- Consolidate contracts and vendors where feasible
- Integrate wireline and wireless services and explore network convergence options
- Leverage data from 2000+ current contracts and 3M+ current rate points
- Average savings of 27 percent — and as high as 52 percent — on annual network spend